NYLPI has a longstanding project to advocate for New Yorkers with disabilities who are seeking reasonable accommodations in housing. Many New Yorkers, particularly those in underserved communities, have few resources to demand their rights be fulfilled by their landlords. NYLPI has represented people with disabilities who are discriminated against or denied reasonable accommodations.
- New Yorkers with Disabilities Receive Inferior Services from the For-Hire Vehicle Industry
- Hayley Gorenberg speaks on The Fight for Gender Justice
- NYLPI Joins Advocacy Groups to Sign MTA Open Data Act
- Activists Rally for Congestion Pricing to “Save Our Elevators”
- Saving Lives, Reducing Trauma: Removing Police from NYC’s Mental Health Crisis Response
Stay up to date
Get updates on our cases and campaigns, and join us in taking action for justice...